Accion Geoda considers Corporate Social Responsibility as a great opportunity for forming alliances and establishing a dialog between the private sector and NGOs.
Accion Geoda tries to collaborate with the private sector in order to involve companies on the fight against poverty, with the aim of raise awareness and consciousness of their employees by way of corporate volunteering.
How Can You Collaborate?
- Financing a project and obtaining tax advantages.
- Donations in Kind: Providing specific materials for the foundation projects and/or services (tax advantages).
- Social Marketing by sponsoring a charity event, which will lead to a better perception, of your workers and your clients, towards your brands.
- Introducing our Foundation among employees through information sessions.
- Offering to your employees a “Solidarity Incentive”: We offer several incentives such as T-shirts of the foundation, photographs, company gifts or even trips to visit our projects.
Why Should You Collaborate?
- Transparency and Detailed Information: We carry out a rigorous follow up and review of the projects with our local partners. We deliver periodic reports to donors so that they can be informed of the breakthroughs and milestones reached in the projects, as well as on how their donations are being used.
- We acknowledge and broadcast a donor’s participation by our communication networks: our website, blog, newsletter and social media.
- We support the participation of your employees: we offer several alternatives so that your employees can participate in our projects, which will motivate them and bring better results overall, making them feel that the company is involved in social initiatives.
- We advise you on how to materialize the RSE of your company to make the most of your collaboration.
- Fiscal Advantages: Accion Geoda Foundation was classified by Ministerial Decree EDU/1987/2009 of June 29, having been established under the Ministry of Education, and is part of those entities regulated by article 16 of Law 49/2002.